Gerardi tombstones ideal for horizontal machining centres
To support and complete the Gerardi Modular Workholding System a more and more strategic and important role is played by all the range of modular tombstones and sub-plates.
They are manufactured in the most different shapes and versions, anyway always provided in one solid cast iron cast G30 with walls about 40 mm thickness and with double stress relieving heat treatment. Recently available in high resistence alluminum. The shapes available are: Cubes, Two side tombstone, Angles, Plates and subplates, Shelves and special on specific request.
As finishing following are available:
- A type - One solid cast iron. Rough milled
- B type - Rough milled casting with overall material and base finished
- C type - Completely finished with tolerance of ± 0,02 mm
- E type - Grid tombstone with calibrated holes and solid threads
- F type - Grid tombstone with hardened bushings 100 Cr6 and inox steel helicoils